Elders serve on Session along with the Pastor and Associate Pastors. Session is responsible for our mission and is the governing body of Bay Presbyterian Church. Elders also periodically assist with Baptisms and Communion in worship services. They are elected by the congregation and serve a three year term.
- Class of 2018 - Kathleen Dillemuth, Greg Kopan, Bob Bacon, Stacy Windahl.
- Class of 2019 - Joe Guinter, Terri Vicarel, Ed Lowe, Steve Ruscher.
- Class of 2020 - Rob Estridge, Craig Koehler, Steve Paroby, Spencer Ryan.
Deacons serve ministries of mercy and compassion. Elected by the congregation and serve a three-year term.
- Class of 2018 -John Bingaman, Barbara Erickson, Mandy Matthews Pescatrice, Bob McFeeley, Pat Rzonca, Carmen Pescatrice.
- Class of 2019 - Stephanie Sharpnack, Jim Weigelt, Hillary Kitchen, Rob Goodwin, Mark Zimmerman, Kate Schifle.
- Class of 2020 - Clint DeAngelis, Tyler Piovarchy, Jonathan Sedely, Sue Johnson, Paul Moffat, Mary Ellen Umerley, Dennis (Denny) Ielapi.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Bay Presbyterian Church’s Board of Directors consists of six church members who have been given general supervision and charge of the operation, property, affairs, and finances our church. They are elected by the congregation and serve a three year term.
- Class of 2018 - Ed Moore, Jim Theiling.
- Class of 2019 - Phil Battershell, Mike Walter.
- Class of 2020 - Dave McKee, Bill Oatey.