Key Ministry is hosting a disability ministry conference – Inclusion Fusion Live -- here at Bay Pres. People from around the country will come together to be encouraged and equipped to better serve the families who attend their churches!
This conference is for ministry leaders, families, and those in disability care fields. There is no charge to attend the conference Friday night and during the day on Saturday.
- Friday, April 20: 6:30 - 9:00 pm (no fee)
- Friday, April 20 Ministry Intensives: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm ($49)
- Saturday, April 21: 8:15 am - 3:00 pm (no fee)
During the day on Friday, April 20, there will be three Ministry Intensives offered:
- Buddy Break Basic Leadership Training (BLT)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: What it is and PRACTICAL Ideas to Try
- Developing a Mental Health Inclusion Strategy in Your Church
The fee to attend one of the Friday daytime Ministry Intensives is $49 and includes materials and lunch. Attendees will leave with the tools necessary to go back and implement something in their church environment.
Visit www.keyministry.org/inclusionfusionlive for a schedule and to register for Friday’s Ministry Intensives or the Friday night/Saturday conference.