Leadership training is for anyone who is an Elder or Deacon (current or former), Board Members, Lay Leaders or anyone interested in being a future leader at BPC. The training will take place on the third Tuesday for the next 6 months in Auburn Hall. We're posting the slides from past sessions as links below.
- TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21 - Beginning Basics: What Is a Christian Leader?
- TUESDAY, DECEMBER 19 - What Does It mean to be a Presbyterian Leader?
- TUESDAY, JANUARY 16 - What Are the Basic Characteristics of a Leader?
- TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 20 - How Do Leaders Handle Conflict?
- TUESDAY, MARCH 20 - How Do We Lead in Transition?
- TUESDAY, APRIL 17 - Mentoring the Next Generation
No registration required.
Questions? Contact Sharon Brumagin here or call 440.871.3822 X136.