Elders serve on Session along with the Pastor and Associate Pastors. Session is responsible for our mission and is the governing body of Bay Presbyterian Church. Elders also periodically assist with Baptisms and Communion in worship services. They are elected by the congregation and serve a three year term.
- Class of 2017 - Bob Bacon, Rob Estridge, Andrew Isaacs, Sally Ullom
- Class of 2018 - Kathleen Dillemuth, Marilee Dulin, Gregory K, Evan B. Meredith
- Class of 2019 - Joe Guinter, Jeanette Hollander, John Meaux, Terri Vicarel.
Questions? Contact Lyn Kelley, Clerk of Session at email@example.com
Deacons serve ministries of mercy and compassion. Elected by the congregation and serve a three-year term.
- Class of 2017 - Joan Cikra, Clint DeAngelis, Scott Graham, Carmen Pescatrice, Hillary Kitchen, Rob Goodwin
- Class of 2018 - John Bingaman, Barbara L. Erickson, Alyssa Kudrna, Amanda Matthews, Bob McFeeley, Patricia Rzonca
- Class of 2019 - Matt Melster, Stephanie Sharpnack, Jim Weigelt.
Board of Directors
Bay Presbyterian Church’s Board of Directors consists of six church members who have been given general supervision and charge of the operation, property, affairs, and finances our church. They are elected by the congregation and serve a three year term.
- Class of 2017 - Dave McKee, Tim Swanson
- Class of 2018 - Ed Moore, Jim Theiling
- Class of 2019 - Phil Battershell, Mike Walter